Date of posting: 25 / 06 / 2021
You should be aware that when you access or use our content, products and services via vaccinaid.org.au, we may collect information from your devices through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies perform various different functions, and the purpose of this policy is to give you a clearer understanding of:
• What cookies are
• Which types of cookies we use and for what purposes
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Your browser makes cookies available each time you visit our websites.
Cookies help us improve our websites, help provide you with the best experience when you visit our websites and when we communicate with you, and deliver Crowdfunder and UNICEF adverts relevant to you and your interests when you visit other websites. We may use both 1st party and 3rd party cookies. 1st party cookies are set by Crowdfunder, 3rd party cookies are set by a partner (including UNICEF) on our behalf.
Cookies and similar technologies (such as web beacons (pixels), device fingerprinting or server logging) help us to:
• Personalise the website to your requirements.
• Avoid asking you to register or complete details twice.
• Estimate the number of visitors to our site, including the source and patterns relating to this traffic.
• Understand how visitors use the site, and how we can enhance this experience.
• Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened an email we have sent you.
• Display relevant advertising to you when you visit other websites.
You are able to set your devices to accept all cookies, to choose the types of cookies you accept, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. For instructions on how to do this visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can also choose to change your cookie preferences to prevent non-essential cookies being set by our website using the cookie notice that appears when you first visit our website or by using the button below.